PUBLIC TRANSPORT FULLY OPERATIONAL
Normal, all-day services of MyCiti buses are in operation from 1 June 2020 except for the Airport, Neptune and Grey stations.
Although services will operate all day long, buses are still only permitted to carry 50% of their capacity to help ensure physical distancing.
The following station kiosks will also remain closed until further notice: Thibault, Paarden Eiland, Queens Beach, Sanddrift, and Montague Gardens.
Stay safe by staying home and only travel if you need to.
Measures taken to protect passengers and staff:
- All passengers must wear a face mask.
- Standing is prohibited on board and each bus may only carry 50% of its capacity to help passengers maintain physical distance from each other
- All bus drivers have been issued with masks and gloves to protect themselves and passengers
- Hand sanitiser is provided on buses and at stations for passengers to disinfect their hands before and after travelling
- Buses and stations are being cleaned and sanitised regularly in line with hygiene standards to prevent the spread of COVID-19
February 15, 2022
August 19, 2021