SPIER LIGHT ART
WHEN: MARCH 18, 2022 – APRIL 18, 2022
TIME: 6:30pm – 9:00pm
PLACE: Spier Wine Farm
COST: Free Entry
Food & Wine
• Select a pre-booked sunset picnic when booking your Light Art tickets online (collect your basket from 18.00, and return it by 21.00).
• Spier Farm Cafe is open daily until 22.00 with a delicious build your own picnic offering, great coffee and late-night treats.
• Vadas Smokehouse & Bakery is open until 21.00 on Friday, Saturday & Sundays, booking advised.
• Our Braai Pop-up is open daily until 21.00.
• The Spier Hotel Restaurant is open daily until 23.00 – pop in for a drink and snacks at the bar.
• Enjoy a Spier Wine Tasting on the deck, open Friday, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays until 19.00.
Audiences wellbeing is paramount and there is an extensive range of COVID-19 safety protocols in place. In addition to timed slots (booked online), these include:
• Various sanitising stations are available throughout the farm
• All artworks are outside and spaciously set apart from each other; visitor flow is also monitored. This ensures social distancing will be adhered to at all times
• Only visitors wearing masks will be admitted; mask-wearing is mandatory throughout your visit
Spier Light Art is one of Spier’s Growing for Good initiatives, which empower communities to create positive social and environmental change.
March 31, 2022
March 30, 2022