THE CAPE EXPLORER
Escape to the Cape’s famous wine country on a full-day tour from Cape Town
Taste regional wines from two different wineries in the Franschhoek and Stellenbosch wine valleys, including both big-name and family-run estates. 7 different pick-up points around the city makes it the most convenient way to hop-on and head to the Cape Winelands.
Learn about the winemaking process during guided tours of the vineyards and their wine cellars.
A great opportunity to enjoy lunch in the quaint, historic village of Franschhoek, the gourmet center of South Africa. Browse, search and book in advance in one of the chef restaurants in the village to makes this day legendary.
- Professional, live guided tour by a wine specialist guide (in English)
- FREE wine tastings at 2 wine estates
- FREE cheese pairing
- FREE cellar tour
- FREE Wi-Fi & USB ports aboard the bus
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- A photo stop at Blouberg for that picture postcard view of Table Mountain from across the water
Excludes: Cost of lunch
Please note: This is a full-day trip. Tours return at approximately 17:30
Timetable & bookings at www.citysightseeing.co.za
April 19, 2020
March 30, 2020
March 25, 2020