It’s time to celebrate!
Air France now flies Cape Town to Paris year-round.
This is good news as there is no need to catch a connecting flight to Johannesburg in order to board an Air France flight anymore, as they now fly directly from Cape Town to Paris and beyond, all year round.
In celebration, Air France would like to offer you a R2000 discount off your next flight.
Quote the discount code HELLOCT230 when booking online at www.airfrance.co.za.
• Valid on Air France marketed and operated flights.
• Valid in Economy, Premium Economy and Business travel classes for direct flights on Air France from Cape Town via Paris onto the world.
• Selling 1-31 July 2017.
• Valid for outbound travel until 31 December 2017.
• The offer is only valid once per booking with a minimum fare value of R3500.00 (airport taxes and surcharges excluded).
• The offer is only valid for one person in a booking with more than one passenger.
• The offer is valid for a maximum of 50 uses in total.
• Depending on the chosen fare, other conditions may apply.
• Only the credit card option form of payment will allow for the discount.
Air France has a vast and effective network. During the South African winter, there are 3 weekly flights and this increases to 5 flights per week in the South African summer. Worldwide Air France flies to 300 destinations in 114 countries. Within France, Air France serves 25 cities from their hub in Charles de Gaulle or from Orly Airport in Paris.
The Cape Town to Paris route is served with an A330 aircraft, with 40 seats in Business class, 21 seats in Premium Economy and 147 seats in Economy class.
Enjoy the relaxed comfort of their Business class, 40% more room in Premium Economy and the elegance of French champagne in all classes!
Go to www.airfrance.co.za to find information about their special offers, extra legroom seats and meal options. Visit the Air France Travel Guide page for travel tips to their vast network of destinations worldwide.
So, what are you waiting for? Check out their list of stunning destinations and book your tickets now.
AIR FRANCE, FRANCE IS IN THE AIR!