Located in the oldest wine producing vineyards in South Africa, Jonkershuis is a shining example to a restaurant that constantly holds its reputation in one of the most visited wine estates in the Cape. Frequently visited by locals and repeatedly fully booked on special calendric days, stands for the quality and value this eatery serves. Surrounded by ancient oak trees and overlooking the Cape Flats and False Bay, the restaurant is actually a complex of spaces and seating possibilities that allows it to operate all year round, 7 days a week. Including private......
This section is created by Revolution Slider and to create it please follow this instruction:
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins and active revolution slider
- Go to Revolution sliders -> click on “Import Slider” -> click on “Choose File”
- Go to DummyContent folder which is inside the theme package and select yorkrev1.zip and then click on “Import Slider”
- Enter to the imported slider ( yorkpress revslider 1 )
- go to slider settings -> post category
- Select your category
After finishing above steps, you can delete these texts.