Saturday, 13 July 2019, marked the official day that Groot Constantia estate entered its 334th year of uninterrupted wine-production. This makes Groot Constantia the oldest wine-producing farm in South Africa and the origin of the South African wine industry. 1685 was a busy year globally with events such as the Duke of York becoming the King of England and Scotland, whilst rebellions and battles abounded. Closer afield, the Cape Colonists sent a commissioner to Europe to attract more settlers, Copper was discovered in Namaqualand and Simon van der Stel, the Governor of the Cape......
This section is created by Revolution Slider and to create it please follow this instruction:
- Go to Appearance > Install Plugins and active revolution slider
- Go to Revolution sliders -> click on “Import Slider” -> click on “Choose File”
- Go to DummyContent folder which is inside the theme package and select yorkrev1.zip and then click on “Import Slider”
- Enter to the imported slider ( yorkpress revslider 1 )
- go to slider settings -> post category
- Select your category
After finishing above steps, you can delete these texts.