LAST CALL FOR A GETAWAY
Celebrate the month of love with Premier Hotels & Resorts
Spoil your significant other in the month of love at Premier Hotels and Resorts. With Valentine’s Day only a few day away, the popular hotel group has an array of romantic options available at various properties across the country.
From intimate dinners in the city to romantic sunset game drives and overnight stays, Premier has you covered.
Romantic Game Drive
Nothing says romance quite like a sunset game drive. Spend Valentine’s weekend on 16 & 17 February at Premier Resort Mpongo Private Game Reserve. Surrounded by elephants, zebras, and giraffes, the selection of private, river and bush lodges on offer are an ideal escape for amorous eco-tourists.
- The Valentine’s couples package is R3000 which includes accommodation, breakfast, dinner, a Spa voucher and a romantic game drive
Indulgent East London City Living
Treat your loved one to a delightful overnight getaway at Premier Hotel East London ICC. The hotel is perfectly positioned for romantic evening strolls on the nearby Orient Pier, and offers its very own on-site spa where couples can enjoy pampering treatments together. Premier Hotel Regent is also in walking distance, couples can enjoy a delectable dinner with a proudly South African twist at The Grill Room restaurant.
- Dinner for two at the Grill Room modestly priced at R500 per couple
- Premier Hotel East London ICC and Premier Hotel Regent have a great couples package at R2000, which includes accommodation & breakfast, dinner at the Grill Room, a bottle of bubbly, Valentine’s turn down and a 15% discount on any spa treatments
Luxury Outdoor Experience in Sani
For an indulgent romantic outdoor experience, Premier Resort Sani Pass provides the ideal setting. Surrounded by the Drakensberg Mountains, the Resort is perfectly positioned for 4X4 excursions up the Sani Pass, horse rides up the mountain to Lesotho, paragliding, hiking and mountain biking. Plus, there are an array of activities to enjoy on-site with couples spa massages topping the list of must-do’s.
- R1450 per couple which includes accommodation, a delicious and wholesome buffet, as well as his & her gifts
Heart of Gold in the City of Gold
Treat that special someone to an intimate breakaway in the city and enjoy a charming 5-course dining experience at Premier Hotel Midrand. The Grand Central Restaurant boasts a luxurious layout, relaxing atmosphere and tantalising menu.
- R2000 per couple which includes executive room & breakfast, 5-course dinner, a bottle of bubbly and Valentine’s turn down
Spoil your loved one in the most memorable way with Premier Hotel and Resorts this Valentine’s day and weekend.
For more information, visit https://www.premierhotels.co.za
February 08, 2019
February 04, 2019
January 21, 2019